- Other Calendars
- Community Service Board
- Community Service Recording
- Google Drive
- Key Club
- Library Resources & Guides
- Library Database - Off Campus Access
- Nevarmore Online
- NHS Peer Tutoring
- Ravens Athletics
- Responsible Use Policy
- Study Hall Check-In
- US Handbook
- US Math Videos
- US Room Diagram
Friday, March 2, 2018
This year's St. Baldrick's Event is on Saturday, March 10th at Saints & Scholars Irish Pub. At the event, "shavees" shave their head to show solidarity with childhood cancer patients. Leading up to the event, they collect donations to help fund childhood cancer research. Visit our team page to sign up to shave or donate. Even if you are not participating, we still encourage you to swing by the event and support your peers as they brave the shave for kids with cancer!
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Monday, February 12, 2018
Sunday, October 22, 2017
The JDRF Walk is on Saturday, October 28th!
Link for sign up is below:
If you are unable to come out and walk you can still support your fellow Ravens by notating to our team or a specific team member. Any amount is helpful!! Pennies add up:))
Link for donations is below:
Link to video JDRF's goal and how it has affected the Shearin family:
Link to more information on Diabetes and JDRF:
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
The communications department is starting #ViewFromTheCroft again, a photo contest for the Ravenscroft community! Here are the details:
- Accepting submissions from Wednesday, February 15th to Friday, March 3rd
- Take a picture on campus! Your favorite place, sports event, or a cool moment in the hallways. The only rule is no selfies and must be somewhere on campus.
- Winners will get a $25 gift card to the Raven Zone and the photo will be published in the Spring Magazine.
- Email submissions to email@example.com.
- By sending in a picture, you're giving us the right to share the photo on the Ravenscroft social media accounts.
- If you'd like to share your photo on your own social accounts, please use #ViewFromTheCroft and tag @RavenscroftNC.
Posted by Unknown at 11:08 AM