Come out on Valentine's Day, Wednesday, February 14th, to donate blood at Key Club's Blood Drive!
Follow the directions here to sign up to donate!
All students need to fill out the parental consent form.
- Other Calendars
- Community Service Board
- Community Service Recording
- Google Drive
- Key Club
- Library Resources & Guides
- Library Database - Off Campus Access
- Nevarmore Online
- NHS Peer Tutoring
- Ravens Athletics
- Responsible Use Policy
- Study Hall Check-In
- US Handbook
- US Math Videos
- US Room Diagram
Sunday, October 22, 2017
The JDRF Walk is on Saturday, October 28th!
Link for sign up is below:
If you are unable to come out and walk you can still support your fellow Ravens by notating to our team or a specific team member. Any amount is helpful!! Pennies add up:))
Link for donations is below:
Link to video JDRF's goal and how it has affected the Shearin family:
Link to more information on Diabetes and JDRF:
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
The communications department is starting #ViewFromTheCroft again, a photo contest for the Ravenscroft community! Here are the details:
- Accepting submissions from Wednesday, February 15th to Friday, March 3rd
- Take a picture on campus! Your favorite place, sports event, or a cool moment in the hallways. The only rule is no selfies and must be somewhere on campus.
- Winners will get a $25 gift card to the Raven Zone and the photo will be published in the Spring Magazine.
- Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By sending in a picture, you're giving us the right to share the photo on the Ravenscroft social media accounts.
- If you'd like to share your photo on your own social accounts, please use #ViewFromTheCroft and tag @RavenscroftNC.
Posted by Unknown at 11:08 AM
Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Friday, October 7, 2016
Musical Auditions - Everyone wishing to be considered for the School Musical, THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE, must attend a workshop with our choreographer Tito Hernandez. The workshop will be held Sunday October 23rd, from 1:00-4:00, in the young peoples' theatre. Non-singing dancers are welcome!