- Accepting submissions from Wednesday, February 15th to Friday, March 3rd
- Take a picture on campus! Your favorite place, sports event, or a cool moment in the hallways. The only rule is no selfies and must be somewhere on campus.
- Winners will get a $25 gift card to the Raven Zone and the photo will be published in the Spring Magazine.
- Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By sending in a picture, you're giving us the right to share the photo on the Ravenscroft social media accounts.
- If you'd like to share your photo on your own social accounts, please use #ViewFromTheCroft and tag @RavenscroftNC.
- Other Calendars
- Community Service Board
- Community Service Recording
- Google Drive
- Key Club
- Library Resources and Guides
- Library Database - Off Campus Access
- Nevarmore Online
- NHS Peer Tutoring
- Ravens Athletics
- Responsible Use Policy
- Study Hall Check-In
- US Handbook
- US Math Videos
- US Room Diagram
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
The communications department is starting #ViewFromTheCroft again, a photo contest for the Ravenscroft community! Here are the details:
Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Friday, October 7, 2016
Musical Auditions - Everyone wishing to be considered for the School Musical, THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE, must attend a workshop with our choreographer Tito Hernandez. The workshop will be held Sunday October 23rd, from 1:00-4:00, in the young peoples' theatre. Non-singing dancers are welcome!
Thursday, September 22, 2016
Monday, September 19, 2016
Thursday (9/22) at 7:30pm in the Mountains Ballroom in NC State's Talley Student Union, Michael Dougherty will be giving a presentation about global education, the 250 million kids around the world who lack basic reading and writing skills, and what Pencils of Promise is doing about it. It is a free event in the heart of State's campus and a great opportunity for students to learn about the power of an education and ways they can help promote it.