2. Health Forms Process for all students. Athletes must have theirs complete before tryouts.
3. Fine Arts Schedule, including pre-school practices and auditions!
4. Dining Services - create a MySchoolBucks account using the link on the left.
5. Novels, workbooks, and AP Textbooks should be purchased with time to arrive before August 24th. Go to rav.ShelfIT.com.
6. Find suggested summer reading books here.
7. Come to Tech Training in the PA Room (in the LTC) to get your new Chromebook and learn about our use of Veracross and Google Docs. Training is held Monday, August 22nd before and after the lunch and tour. Email Jason Ramsden with questions.
7. Class Schedules will be printed and outside the Upper School office at 8 AM on Monday, August 22. Your locker number will be on it and you can then start setting it up for the year.
8. Amazing Ravens Race, our student tour, will be on Monday August 22nd in the Upper School. Parents report to the Library and Technology Center. See Freshmen Class Dean Phil Kielty for details.
9. You can use the map in Veracross to find those who live near you to coordinate carpools.10. For more US activities and our calendar, go to www.RavenToday.org
11. Sports Tryout schedule. Also, read about specific teams, knowing that Varsity is 9-12 grades for some sports, but 10-12th for others.
12. Campus Calendar is found here!